Value Propositionsiservices provides value to its customers in the following ways:
- The quality and reliability of its platform, with the Company operating an efficient and high-quality platform, providing a reliable and effective channel for consumers to interact with one another;
- Its accessibility and ease of use, with the Company providing a user friendly and flexible experience that can be access either through mobile and desktop browsers or via the Company’s mobile applications;
- Its broad range of product categories, with the Company enabling consumers to sell a range of products, including electronics, clothes, furniture, cars, and home appliances;
- Its expertise and experience, with the Company employing specialist technical personnel across its business, as well as an experienced team of industry executives; and
- Its international reach, with the Company serving consumers across 40 countries worldwide, in particular serving customers in emerging markets that are not typically served by growing online businesses.
iservices operates on a self-service basis, with customers able to access the Company’s platform and its full suite of tools and functions through Company’s online and mobile channels. Customers are able to search for products, post advertisements, manage account details, and complete transactions through the Company’s digital channels, without interacting with members of the Company’s sales teams.
iservices develops and operates an online classified advertisements platform. The Company’s consumer-to-consumer marketplace provides a range of self-service functions to its users, who are able design ads with pictures and videos, control their selling and buying & Finding activity via the My iservices portal, display ads on their social networking profiles, access the site from their mobile phone, and view their iservices account in their local language. The Company has local offerings across 4 countries worldwide, with a particular focus on emerging markets.largest markets are USA, India, Australia and Poland.
Key Partnersiservices works in conjunction with a number of companies and organisations across the world in order to provide the most reliable and efficient service possible to its users. These partners include:
- Technology and Development Partners, comprising a range of technology service providers and software development companies that help to develop, maintain and support the Company online and mobile platforms;
- Supplier and Vendor Partners, comprising suppliers of various tools and services that are utilized across the Company’s entire enterprise, including companies to which certain non-technical functions can be outsourced; and
- Marketing Partners, comprising a range of companies and organisations, with which the Company operates joint marketing programs and projects.
iservices key resources are its technologies, its online and mobile platforms, its IT and communications infrastructure, its marketing channels, its partnerships, and its personnel – in particular its technical support and development staff.
iservices incurs costs in relation to the development of its technologies and digital platforms, the maintenance of its IT and communications infrastructure, the implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns, the management of its partnerships, and the retention of its personnel. The Company’s most significant cost relates to the payment of salaries and benefits to its workforce of more than employees worldwide.
Revenue Streamsiservices generate revenue through the development and operation of an online and mobile classified ads platform. The Company has three principal revenue streams:
- iservices Ad-sense, with the Company operating traditional display and banner advertisements based on searches made by each individual user; and
- Sponsored and premium listings, whereby users are able to promote their product listings by paying a small fee, or businesses can pay to have their listings appear at the very top of the results for certain searches.